Strategic Connections Program
*Former work done under GC3
The GC3 Startup Network Strategic Connections Program leverages the broad and deep expertise of the GC3 community – startups and large companies – to provide timely, strategic advice and support for members. We have selected a pool of experts who have a wide variety of relevant expertise and have agreed to assist our startups with directional advice and support on a variety of business and technical topics.
"Participation in the GC3 Startup Network and Annual Roundtable catalyzed partnerships with large corporations leading to joint development agreements and awards that increase our company recognition and expedite our product development and market introduction.”
– Gaurab Chakrabarti, Chief Executive Officer, Solugen, Inc.
Who are our Experts?
We have selected experts from large companies, startups, and others with a wide variety of expertise, including:
- Product development
- Joint development agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory approvals
- Marketing and branding
You Have Questions. We have Answers.
Here are just some examples of questions our experts can help with:
- I’m exploring new potential cosmetics applications for one of our materials. Could you connect me with someone who has experience in cosmetics product formulation? I want to know what formulators are looking for and what properties are most important to test.
- We are planning to scale up production. Could you connect us with someone in finding raw material suppliers and negotiating bulk rates?
- I am considering several eco-certifications. I want to speak with another startup who has obtained one. I want to know how much of an impact it has had on their business, what the application process is like, and whether it is worth the time and money.
If you are a startup looking for strategic advice or have interest in becoming a mentor for this program, contact:
Project Lead - Startup Network